Sunday, May 4, 2008

Losing Weight.

I want to lose weight. I have been trying to but it's not really working out. I play soccer everyday and am constantly riding my (neighbors) bike. I do sit-ups, and push ups pretty much daily, and some flutter kicks. The only time I'm on the computer is when I'm either, A) writing a blog, or B) checking e-mails. I rarely watch TV either.

I weigh about 160 and have for a while now. I wanted to join the Air Force, and I was 'over weight'. I'm not fat. I know that, but I'm not the skinniest person ever. My family has the "big butt" gene. I know that has something to do with it, but it shouldn't be that difficult. My legs are the worst part about me. Anyone know some good exercises? I need to cut weight, not for just the Air Force, but for my own good.

Oh and one other thing... I saw my recruiter the other day, and he said it "looked" like I cut some weight, but really I didn't . I work out and exercising most of the day, but I never lose actual weight. (in lbs.)

So, I was basically just wondering if you could give me some tips or what not.
You can e-mail me at : rooney8_9@yahoo.com or just leave a comment.
Thanks.

No comments: