Friday, May 2, 2008

Get to know me.

I'm seventeen years old. I'll be eighteen in about a month. (June 4). I am not really tall, only about 5'5". I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I love to play soccer. It's basically my life. I am Italian & Danish. So, I don't really burn in the sun. (That's fine with me). I have trouble in school on some things, but still work to keep my grades up. I rather be outside and hanging out with friends then in a mall shopping. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop, it's just that I don't want to spend all my money on clothes I'm rarely going to wear. Especially during the summer, I wear shorts & tanks a lot and am out at the park EVERY DAY (if the weather permits).

This Summer, I am going to work up at Cedar Point. I am going to be on the Blue Streak Crew!! No matter how tight you press the bar, you're still going to fly out of your seat a bit. Another thing, there's never really a major line to deal with!! I'm excited to go. I process in on June 10th!

I don't watch much TV, and if I do it normally is a soccer match on the fox soccer channel or the comcast local channel. Today on the other hand, since I am home from school... Made is on in the background, but I'm not really into it.

I like trying new things. I like to learn to do new things. My favorite thing to do is to do things I have never done before. I went Parasailing over the past Summer, and it was amazing. Soon after that we rode wave runners which was a blast. (Partially because I threw my older brother off the back end of it... It was a blast). I also tried snorkeling and saw some pretty cool fish down there. The best was when Luke (my older brother) and I saw the barracuda and it came to about two inches from my face!! The thing was like 4 feet long!! It was cool.

I am single, and not really caring about that too much. I figure I'll find someone, somehow, someday! So, I'm good.

I have plenty of dreams and goals for my life. I have not really completed any of them yet, but I will one day... when I'm out on my own. Well that's really all for the 'get to know me' blog. If you have any questions just e-mail me : rooney8_9@yahoo.com .

Peace Out.

No comments: